Helping You With All Your Video Needs
If you are the owner or a high-level decision-maker of your company then chances are that you have considered using internet and other online video marketing as a part of your strategy. However, you may have experienced any or all of the following concerns:
- “I don’t like how I look or sound on camera”
- “I don’t want to be the face of my company”
- “I have heard that 30 second commercials like you see on TV are not as effective in the online world”
- “How do you edit some quality footage that I had filmed a few weeks ago?”
- “My company does not have any methods in place to upload a video and have lots of people see it”
- “How do I know that online video is working?”
- “How do I get my video to show up in the search engines like I see my competitors doing?”
- And many more concerns
Have you ever had thoughts similar to the ones listed above? If so, do not worry!
I can help you get answers to those questions and many more so that you are comfortable knowing why and how to implement an online video marketing strategy. It is not as daunting as you may think!
Who Am I And Why Am I Qualified To Help You
My name is Kathy McDevitt and I am a two-time Emmy award-winner for my work on camera. You are welcome to click the link on my name to discover more about me.
I can help you because of my many years of on-camera and production work, I know what it takes to be convincing on-camera. Having run my own business, I also know that to grow your business that I can help you in two major areas:
- getting your videos structured in such a way that your friends, colleagues, and fans will want to share the videos with THEIR friends, thereby increasing exposure to your company via referrals
- getting your videos in front of people who have never heard of you and were NOT referred to you… yet are willing to do business with you because you are offering them the product or service they need
Doing this in the online world can be more complicated up front than simply producing a 30-second TV commercial and running it in your desired time slot and geographic areas. The benefits of creating and marketing online videos properly are:
- reduced impact on your budget
- the ability for your video to go “viral” to your intended market
- getting qualified prospects to your video in over a dozen different ways, all for low cost
- the ability to elicit emotion and even a physical reaction (e.g. laughter or a verbal “Wow!”) from the video’s viewers
- ability to have some degree of tracking to determine if the video is generating real results
I can help you with all of these areas, so be sure to call me or connect with me via e-mail or the social media properties listed.
I look forward to helping you grow your business with intelligent, skillful application of online video script writing, recording/filming, editing, optimization, marketing and syndication. Thank you and be sure to get in touch with me today!